• Promotes Healthy Free Testosterone Levels*
• Increases Stamina & Boosts Sports Performance*
• Enhances Libido, Sexual Desire & Performance*
• Promotes Healthy Immune Response*
• Promotes Healthy Cortisol Levels*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- About Tongkat Ali
- Eurycoma Longifolia Research Link
NHR Science Tongkat Ali Root Extract is made with LJ100®.
LJ100® naturally restores normal testosterone levels by increasing the rate of “free” testosterone from its binding hormone, sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG). LJ100® reduces cortisol, the stress hormone, increases cAMP and cGMP, inhibits ROCK-II activities, and increases dopamine for improved sexual interest and energy.*
LJ100® is a patented, proprietary extract of Eurycoma longifolia sustainably harvested in the rainforests of Malaysia. U.S. Patent No: 7,132,117 Worldwide Patent No: WO 02/17946 A1
LJ100® is a registered trademark of HP Ingredients Corporation.
SUGGESTED USE: Take 1-3 capsules per day, or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
• • • • • •
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule||Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
LJ100® Eurycoma longifolia Root Extract
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Vegetarian capsules (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Non-GMO Rice Flour.
NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. NO wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, egg, corn, yeast, fish/shellfish, peanuts or tree nuts. Non-GMO
LJ100® Human Clinical Research Andropause, Men’s Sexual Health
- LJ100® as a Potential Natural Energizer for Healthy Aging in Men.
First Asian Andrology 2002. M.I.M. Tambi, S. Othman AND J.M. Saad.
- LJ100®, a Potent Adaptogen, Maintains Healthy Aging in Men
International Journal of Andrology (2005). Vol. 28(Suppl 1):25-44. Asian Journal of Andrology, Oct 2006, 0154 (448). The Aging Male (2007). F11-Pg 92. Tambi, M.I. Kadir, A.B.
- LJ100® in Managing Idiopathic Male Infertility
- LJ100® as Testosterone Booster for Managing Men with Late-onset Hypogonadism
- Phytoandrogenic Properties of LJ100® as Natural Alternative to Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Effects of LJ100® on Sexual Performance & Well-being in Men with Reduced Sexual Potency
- Randomized Clinical Trial on the Use of LJ100® for the Improvement of Quality of Life and Sexual Well-Being in Men
LJ100® Human Clinical Research Sport Nutrition
- The Ergogenic Effects of LJ100®
- Effect of LJ100® on Anabolic Balance During Endurance Exercise
- Effects of Strength Training and LJ100® Supplementation on Strength and Muscle Size in Middle-aged Women
- LJ100® as a Potential Herbal Supplement for Physically Active Male and Female Seniors
- Supplementation of Eurycoma longifolia Jack Extract for 6 Weeks Does Not Affect Urinary Testosterone: Epitestosterone Ratio, Liver and Renal Functions in Male Recreational Athletes
- Effects of Eurycoma Longifolia Jack Supplementation Combined with Resistance Training on Isokinetic Muscular Strength and Power, Anaerobic Power, and Urinary Testosterone: Epitestosterone Ratio in Young Males
LJ100® Human Clinical Research Cortisol, Mood, Immune
- Effect of LJ100® on Stress Hormones and Psychological Mood State in Moderately Stressed Subjects
- Immunomodulation in Middle-Aged Humans Via the Ingestion of LJ100®
- Efficacy and safety of Eurycoma longifolia (Physta®) water extract plus multivitamins on quality of life, mood and stress: a randomized placebo-controlled and parallel study
In Vitro & In Vivo Published Research Sexual Health
- Phenolic-rich extracts of Eurycoma longifolia and Cylicodiscus gabunensis inhibit enzymes responsible for the development of erectile dysfunction and are antioxidants
- Brain Cortical and Hippocampal Dopamine: A New Mechanistic Approach for Eurycoma longifolia Well-Known Aphrodisiac Activity and Its Chemical Characterization
- Rho-Kinase II Inhibitory Potential of Eurycoma longifolia New Isolate for the Management of Erectile Dysfunction
In Vitro & In Vivo Published Research Weight Loss
- Antiadipogenic effects of a standardized quassinoids-enriched fraction and eurycomanone from Eurycoma longifolia
- Selection of Thai Medicinal Plants with Anti-Obesigenic Potential via in vitro method
In Vitro & In Vivo Published Research Bone Health
- Combined Effects of Eurycoma longifolia and Testosterone on Androgen-Deficient Osteoporosis in a Male Rat Model
- Effects of Eurycoma longifolia on Testosterone Level and Bone Structure in an Aged Orchidectomised Rat Model
- Eurycoma longifolia as a potential alternative to testosterone for the treatment of osteoporosis: Exploring time-mannered proliferative, differentiative and morphogenic modulation in osteoblasts
- The Effects of Quassinoid-Rich Eurycoma longifolia Extract on Bone Turnover and Histomorphometry Indices in the Androgen-Deficient Osteoporosis Rat Model
- An Evidence-Based Review: The Effects of Malaysian Traditional Herbs on Osteoporotic Rat Models
- Exploring molecular mechanism of bone-forming capacity of Eurycoma longifolia: Evidence of enhanced expression of bone-related biomarkers
- Eurycoma longifolia, a promising suppressor of RANKL-induced differentiation and activation of osteoclasts: An in vitro mechanistic evaluation
- Effect of herbal extract Eurycoma longifolia (Physta®) on female reproductive hormones and bone biochemical markers: an ovariectomised rat model study
In Vitro & In Vivo Published Research Inflammation
- Eurycomanone and Eurycomanol from Eurycoma longifolia Jack as Regulators of Signaling Pathways Involved in Proliferation, Cell Death and Inflammation
- NF-κB Inhibitors from Eurycoma longifolia
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects of Eurycoma longifolia extracts
- Eurycomalactone Inhibits Expression of Endothelial Adhesion Molecules at a Post-Transcriptional Level
- Nephroprotective Effect of Herbal Extract Eurycoma longifolia on Paracetamol-Induced Nephrotoxicity in Rats