LJ100® is a patented Eurycoma longifolia extract, backed by 16 human clinical studies to naturally restores normal healthy testosterone levels by increasing the rate of “free” testosterone from its binding hormone, sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG). LJ100® is a powerful adaptogen, works by reducing cortisol, the stress hormone, improving physical vitality, stamina and energy.*
- Promotes Healthy Free Testosterone Levels*
- Increases Stamina & Boosts Sports Performance*
- Promotes Healthy Reproductive Health*
- Promotes Healthy Immune Response*
- Promotes Healthy Cortisol Levels*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
NHR Science Tongkat Ali Root Extract is made with LJ100®.
LJ100® naturally restores normal testosterone levels by increasing the rate of “free” testosterone from its binding hormone, sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG). LJ100® is a powerful adaptogen, it reduces cortisol, the stress hormone, increases cAMP and cGMP, increases dopamine, improves physical vitality, stamina, and sport performance.*
LJ100® is a patented, proprietary extract of Eurycoma longifolia sustainably harvested in the rainforests of Malaysia. U.S. Patent No: 7,132,117 Worldwide Patent No: WO 02/17946 A1
LJ100® is a registered trademark of HP Ingredients Corporation.SUGGESTED USE: Take 1-3 capsules per day, or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
LJ100® Eurycoma longifolia Root Extract
(22% Bioactive Eurypeptides,
40% Glyco Saponins)
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Vegetarian capsules (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Non-GMO Rice Flour.
NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. NO wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, egg, corn, yeast, fish/shellfish, peanuts or tree nuts. Non-GMO
- First Asian Andrology 2002. M.I.M. Tambi, S. Othman AND J.M. Saad.
- International Journal of Andrology (2005). Vol. 28(Suppl 1):25-44. Tambi, M.I. Kadir, A.B.
- Asian Journal of Andrology (2010) 12: 376–380. Mohd Ismail Bin Mohd Tambi et al
- First International Journal of Andrologia 2011. M. I. B. M. Tambi et al
- Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Volume 2012. Shaiful Bahari Ismail et al
- British Journal of Sports Medicine (2003). BASEM Abstract 37:465-466. Hamzah et al
- Journal of International Society of Sport Medicine 3 (1): S32 2006. Talbott S el al
- 4th Asia-Pacific Conference on Exercise and Sport Science & 8th International Sports Science Conference (2009). Sarina, M.Y.
- PHYTOTHERAPY RESEARCH (2013). Ralf R. Henkel et al
- Int J Prev Med. 2014 Jun; 5(6): 728–733. Chee Keong Chen el al
- International Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2019; 10: 118. Chee Keong Chen el al
- Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 2013, 10:28. Shawn M Talbott el al
- Phytotherapy Research 2016. Annie George el al
- Food Nutr Res. 2018; 62: 10.29219/fnr.v62.1374. Annie George el al